Habitat Gaston Restore Reopens with Safety Precautions and Temporary New Hours
Habitat for Humanity of Gaston County Restore is now open with Temporary New Hours
Temporary Store Hours
10am – 6pm – Tuesday – Friday
10am – 5pm – Saturday
Our Restore hours have temporarily changed to allow our employees to thoroughly disinfect the store from 9am to 10am.
We are also implementing the following safety precautions:
- 10 customers will be allowed in the ReStore at a time.
- We will ask a series of questions about exposure to the
Coronavirus and take each customer’s temperature.
- All persons entering the ReStore will be required to wear a mask.
- We will ask customers to use the hand sanitizer when they enter the store.
- We are not accepting cash: only debit or credit cards
- Customers will stay at least 6 feet apart in the store.
- Our public restrooms will be closed.
- Books, magazines, and DVD’s are not for sale at this time.
- Children under 16 will not be allowed in the ReStore.
Thank you for your understanding!
At Habitat for Humanity of Gaston County our greatest priority is the Safety of our homeowners, volunteers, staff, customers, visitors, and the greater community as we take proactive steps to minimize the health impacts of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). As circumstances evolve, we will provide updates with the latest information and our affiliate’s actions.
This unprecendented pandemic hinders our ability to serve the community as our construction activities are suspended. We are all impacted by this crisis, but if you can, please help Habitat for Humanity of Gaston County – and our community – weather this storm with your financial support we would be incredibly grateful.