Our Store Hours Are
Monday-Friday 9AM to 6PM
Saturday 9AM to 5PM
Margaret McCray, ReStore Manager ext. 108
The ReStore Donation Dock Closes 30 Minutes Before The Store.
The ReStore accepts and resells new and gently used donations of the
- Appliances,(excluding dishwashers, or hot water heaters), 10 years or younger, in good working condition
- Books, Music & Video
- Building Materials
- Electrical Supplies
- Flooring (minimum 100 sq. ft.taken on a case by case basis)
- Home Furnishings
- Light Fixtures
- Lumber (At least 6ft. in length with no nails staples, screws, etc.)
- Office Furniture except cubicals
- Patio Furniture
- Vinyl or wooden windows (no sashes or frames)
- Carpet or rugs in good condition
- Working Tools, both manual and power tools
- Grills in working order
- Tiny Tykes indoor playsets
The Gaston ReStore Does Not Accept The Following:
. Hot Water Heaters
. Plumbing Supplies or any faucets or pipes through which water for human consumption may flow.
. Child or Toddler Seats
. Flammable Liquids
. Garage Doors
. Hazardous Materials
. Text Books or Encyclopedia
. Unframed Mirror or Glass
. Unassembled Furniture (unless new in box)
. Open or Used Paint
. Baby Beds/ Cribs/ High Chairs/playpens or any baby or toddler play or sleep items
. Outdoor playground equipment, trampolines, swingsets, etc..
. Mattress or Box Springs
. Gas Appliances
. Gas Logs or Fireplace Inserts
. Non working appliances
. Camper tops or truck bedliners
Due to the new federal EPA laws now in effect we can no longer accept as donation or sell in our stores ANY appliance which may carry or come in contact with water used for human consumption. These items include hot water heaters, dishwashers, faucets, plumbed in coffee machines.
We apologize for any inconvenience.